Killer Sudoku is a popular variation on the classic Sudoku puzzles. Regular Sudoku rules apply. In addition, the numbers within each outlined region (Cage) must sum to the indicated value, and numbers may not repeat within these cages. The puzzle begins blank, but these rules give you all the information you need to solve it!
Solving a Killer Sudoku puzzle requires a lot of notes, so we worked hard to make the note entry features in this app perfect. A dedicated note keypad and the ability to select multiple cells makes entering notes fast.
- 3 difficulty levels (Easy, Medium, Hard) with each 125 free puzzles
- Dual keypads, no tedious toggling between note and answer mode
- Autosave, switch puzzles at any time without losing your work
- Multi-cell note entry, a huge timesaver
- Undo & Redo buttons, step back through your changes to fix a mistake
- Calculate possible cage combinations using include & exclude