Countdown is a metro-styled application that is used to track various dates, events and displays the time remaining until the timer comes to an end. See how long until Christmas, New Year, Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, etc. Remember Birthdays, anniversaries, or any other important events.
- add new countdown or import a calendar appointment
- choose from 4 different clock types: Flip, Digital, Cubic and Rotate
- choose from 2 live tile foreground types: Metro and Flip
- choose from 4 live tile background types: none, picture, fee text, last updated
- Share a link to your Countdown clock on the internet. Uses Silverlight now, HTML5 version is planned.
- tap the countdown in the main page to show it full screen, use double tap it to change clock type
- use the context menu on a countdown to edit, delete, pin to start (Live Tile), add an alarm or share
The Live Tiles are updated every 30 minutes using a background task. Supports multiple, double sided tiles which will deep link to the clock, without the use of a data connection. Background tasks for applications that haven't been opened in two weeks are automatically turned off. You will be reminded to open the app after 10 days.
Trial version is ad-supported and is limited to 3 countdowns.