A friend of my send me a link to a great freeware software application. I love it!
Qliner hotkeys is a free and open source keyboard productivity environment. It is the first product of it's kind that is usable by computer geeks and non geeks alike.
- Smart Application Launching
- Smart Application Instance Switching
- Drag and Drop Configuration using an Onscreen Keyboard
- Support for 100+ International Keyboards (making it a handy tool for international keyboard users).
- Support for Dvorak keyboards
- Volume Control Add-in
- Clock Add-in
- Optionally maps Caps Lock key to Window key (handy if your keyboard does not have a Windows key or if you just hate the default bahavior of Caps Lock)
Hotkeys builds on the concept of Windows shortcut keys but takes this concept to a whole new level. Do you think key combinations are hard to remember? Just hold the Windows key for three seconds and up pops a Onscreen Keyboard with icons on the keys that are configured. This you can you use , not only to remind you of hotkey combinations, but also for Drag and Drop Configuration.
All postings/content on this blog are provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confer no rights. All entries in this blog are my opinion and don't necessarily reflect the opinion of my employer or sponsors. The content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution By license.